We service Oil Furances
Some Repair Tips
• Replace a nozzle
• Clean the flame retention ring
• Clean any soot or carbon off the porcelain insulators
• Check the pump pressure
• Setting the electrodes
• Setting the position of the nozzle assembly
• If your system does not have a filter please add one.
• There are two types of protection controls
• Loose connections at the photocell socket
Finally if you are unsure of your abilities please leave the job to someone experienced with oil burners or mechanics.